Our laboratory is equipped to carry out all types of tests on fabrics from fire retardant tests to water resistances up to breathability.
Today the company is able to provide a long list of processes:
- Hot melt / extruded polyurethane coupling in two-gram spindle cylinders (12 gr./mq e 25 gr./mq)
- Foam lamination (with expanded polyurethane foam burnt in various thicknesses)
- Coating coated on paper (windstop, a windrproof film is created between coupled fabrics)
- Coupling with thermoadhesive films in polyurethane, ethylene and web)
- Coupled with high pressure polyurethane film
- Water – soluble lamination
- Couplings with breathable windproof membranes
- Design resins and lamination
All this on every type of fabric.